ENCORE HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE ARTS IS ENROLLING FOR THE FALL OF 2017.
Encore is a tuition free school that any student that is a resident of the state of California is welcome to attend. In order to find out in depth information about Encore and the enrollment process, please visit us for one of our interest meetings held on most Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Students can be added to the candidate enrollment year round and up to two years in advance, with fall enrollment starting in January of each year.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ENROLLMENT:
- Beginning in January, Encore will start official enrollment for the incoming fall class on both campuses
- Candidate students will be invited to a workshop on how to prepare for the arts assessments that will take place before spring break in March
- Candidate students must attend an interest meeting to enroll in the school
- Candidate students must complete an enrollment packet to be able to be placed on the candidate enrollment list
- Candidate students must complete an arts assessment to be able to enroll in Encore
- Candidate students must complete a school orientation with their guardian to enroll in Encore
- Candidate students will start choosing courses for the fall term in March
- Candidate students wishing to enroll for the current year, can enroll (if waitlist permits) up to April 1 of the current school year
- Candidate students that are currently in 4th or 5th grade can get on the interest lists for their incoming school year starting in January
- Encore has interest lists for the fall of 2018 enrollment and the fall of 2019 enrollment
- There is a limited number of spaces on the Encore campus for new students. Make sure to stay on top of the enrollment process so your admission is not delayed
- In the event that there is not enough seats for the candidate students, a lottery and waitlist will occur
TUESDAYS – RIVERSIDE CAMPUS
New student interest meetings are held at our downtown campus every Tuesday except holidays starting at 5 PM. The Meetings are held in our High School Academic Building located at 3460 Orange Street, Riverside. Parking in the school parking lot is free. Please enter the parking area from the 4th Street entrance.
Enter the building from the parking area through the side entrance.
WEDNESDAYS – HESPERIA CAMPUS
New student interest meetings are held on our Hesperia campus every Wednesday except holidays starting at 5 pm.
Come meet us in the A building:
16955 Lemon Street, Hesperia