[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]As a working artist, your needs are important…..
Encore High School for the Arts was founded in 2007 to help students that are passionate about the arts and their education. Encore is broken into six conservatories – Cirque Acrobatics, Dance, Instrumental Music, Theater Arts, Visual Arts, and Vocal Music (not all conservatories are available at all sites.) As an education management non profit company, Encore Education Corporation operates multiple school sites that educate about 2,000 students each year.
A special nuance to Encore High School for the Arts are the teenage working artists that need a school like Encore that understands the special time restraints associated with a working teenage professional. By entering into the professional artist program, students are able to continue with a strong education and academic training that will work around the needs of working professionals.
For the 2015 / 2016 school year, Encore High School for the Arts has three convenient locations where students enrolled as working artists in need of guided studies can meet with their facilitator – Hesperia, Riverside, and Granada Hills. All students will be enrolled in one of the site based schools (Riverside or Hesperia) while they can visit any one of the three meeting places for guided studies with their teacher.
HOW DOES THIS PROGRAM WORK?
- Students enroll in the guided studies program through Encore High School for the Arts when they are scheduled to work professionally.
- Students will choose a meeting place to meet with teachers on a weekly basis. (Riverside, Hesperia, Granada Hills)
- Students will complete assignments on their own time and turn them in to their assigned teacher each week.
- Teachers at each meeting place will spend time teaching / tutoring students based on individual need.
- Students will be assigned a laptop computer where assignments can be turned in and communication with their assigned teacher can take place.
- At the meeting place, students will complete project based learning and lab assignments in a group setting to satisfy course completion requirements.
- Students will be enrolled in arts classes to match their conservatory at one of the meeting places to satisfy the arts courses for Encore High School for the Arts.
- Encore High School for the Arts has limited availability for this program and is a FREE public school.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tour interval=”0″ style=”1″][vc_tab title=”Granada Hills” tab_id=”e41ad3c2-9b29-7″][vc_column_text]The Rage Entertainment Complex
16911 Devonshire Street, Granada Hills, CA 91344
The Granada Hills meeting place houses a classroom with a Touchboard, and two separate study areas. Students using the Granada Hills Meeting Place for their studies are also enrolled in classes at The Rage Entertainment Complex as part of their overall curricula. Students are enrolled at Encore High School for the Arts – Hesperia with their meetings in Granada Hills.
MEETING DAYS: Mondays and Wednesdays[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Hesperia” tab_id=”75740d41-5dfe-8″][vc_column_text]Encore High School for the Arts – Hesperia
16955 Lemon Street, Hesperia, CA 92345
At the Hesperia location, students meet on all Red days within the site based school calendar.
Generally, students will meet for two days per week one week and three days per week the other week. Students will be enrolled in a facilitator class for guided studies and a regular science lab class.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Riverside” tab_id=”1439816782011-2-8″][vc_column_text]Encore High School for the Arts – Riverside
3800 Main Street, Third Floor, Riverside, CA 92501
At the Riverside location, students meet on all Black days within the site based school calendar.
Generally, students will meet for two days per week one week and three days per week the other week. Students will be enrolled in a facilitator class for guided studies and a regular science lab class.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tour][/vc_column][/vc_row]