MISSION OF ENCORE
The mission of Encore High School for the Arts is to provide a creative, challenging, and nurturing environment that offers students an innovative preparation for a university education and pursuit of the arts.
As we step into our 11-year celebration of school operation, the executive team wanted to figure out how to describe the magic that makes Encore High School so unique and special to people that don’t know anything about it. The challenge was to describe Encore in three sentences or less. After polling staff and students, this is just an example of how special and unique Encore High School is to everyone involved.
- A place where a student is given many opportunities to explore their dreams. They are also given great tools in both the arts and academics to help them succeed after high school.”
- A community where students are encouraged to be themselves and spend time figuring out who they are.”
- A diverse experience that helps young adults realize opportunities available to them academically and artistically.”
- A place where a passionate artist can perfect their original art form while mastering another.”
- An educational institution that prepared me to succeed in university by combining my love of dance with my intellect. I earned a full ride scholarship and am now a college graduate because of the foundation I earned at Encore High School.”
- A place where the fact that I want to be an opera singing doctor can be celebrated!”