The Hesperia campus is considered a commuter campus. This means that 60% plus of our student population has to find transportation to get to our campus. Encore understands the commitment needed to create a transportation plan for students before they drive. There are limited options when it comes to transportation.
- PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION
- Parents can drive their students to campus while recognizing and following all drop-off and pick-up procedures outlined in the student handbook.
- Students can ride their bikes to school. In Hesperia, there is a bike rack to lock student bikes located behind the G building gate on campus.
- Students that possess a valid driver’s license can drive themselves to school. Purchase of a parking permit may be required. Please go to F20 for current information.
There is a parent bulletin board posted in the main office (G Building). Encore DOES NOT organize carpools for parents, but does give parents a place to share information to try to find a viable carpool.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Hesperia – Students can walk from the bus stop on I Avenue or ride a bike from the bus stop. It is about a 20-minute walk.
- ENCORE BUS SERVICE
Students that maintain at least a 90% attendance rate are eligible to participate in Encore’s free bus transportation for provided bus stops on a first come, first served basis. In order to become eligible to ride the bus, students must fill out a bus application and return it to the transportation office in the A building. There is limited space available on Encore’s bus program. Should the bus your wish to ride is already full, there will be a waitlist for students that do not end up on the bus right away.
- Bus service in Hesperia is chartered through Ebmeyer transportation services. Ebmeyer is responsible for employees and delays on all routine bus routes.
- Questions regarding transportation can be sent to email@example.com