“Where Academics and Arts Grow Together”
ENCORE ALUMNI & FRIEND’S “LEGACY BALL” BENEFIT & SHOW,
AUGUST 4, 2018, RIVERSIDE MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM, SAVE THE DATE!
Come to support the growth of Encore High School.
First ten years reunion!
Open to all friends, families, students, staff, and alumni of Encore
FREE BUSING – Encore now offers limited free busing. Contact email@example.com to find out if there is a bus stop near you.
Encore High School administration sees the opportunities, and encourages both students and faculty to “color outside the lines.” The framers of Encore have worked to create philosophies that are rooted in academic systems but explode with creativity and opportunity.
As we step into our ten-year celebration of school operation, the executive team wanted to figure out how to describe the magic that makes Encore High School so unique and special to people that don’t know anything about it. The challenge was to describe Encore in three sentences or less. After polling staff and students, this is just an example of how special and unique Encore High School is to everyone involved.
- A place where a student is given many opportunities to explore their dreams. They are also given great tools in both the arts and academics to help them succeed after high school.”
- A community where students are encouraged to be themselves and spend time figuring out who they are.”
- A diverse experience that helps young adults realize opportunities available to them academically and artistically.”
- A place where a passionate artist can perfect their original art form while mastering another.”
- An educational institution that prepared me to succeed in university by combining my love of dance with my intellect. I earned a full ride scholarship and am now a college graduate because of the foundation I earned at Encore High School.”
- A place where the fact that I want to be an opera singing doctor can be celebrated!”
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2018!
As the scholarship and university acceptances continue to come, Encore wanted to share with everyone the places where our graduates will be going this fall. There are a wide variety of ambitions that vary from technical colleges to community colleges and universities. The class of 2018 has big dreams for their futures and this is how they are going to get there. So far, we have acceptances to Victor Valley College, Riverside City College, United States Navy, United States Army, United States Air Force, United States Marines, University of California Riverside, San Diego State University, Crafton College, Embry Riddle University, UCLA, UC Santa Cruz, Cal Poly Pomona, Biola University, UC Santa Barbara, Cal State Fullerton, FIDM, Cal State Los Angeles, Cal State Long Beach, Chaffey College, San Francisco State University, Fullerton Community College, UC Irvine, LaVerne University, Moorepark College, Barstow College, Cal State San Bernardino, University of Arizona, Loyola Marymount, Cal State Chico, La Sierra University, Azusa Pacific University, Cal State Channel Islands, Cal State Northridge, West Coast Ultra Sound Institute, Chapman University, University of San Francisco, AMDA, Concordia University, April Love Professional Makeup Academy, Orange Coast Community College, San Diego Christian College, California State University San Jose, USN, Moreno Valley Community College, Pace University, Palomar Community College, San Francisco Arts Academy, Young Americans Performing Arts College, BYU Marriott School of Business, Clark Atlanta University, Humboldt State University, Cornish College of the Arts, Johnson and Wales University, Southwest Bible College, LA Film School, California Baptist University, and the Art Institute.
|Monday 6/25||Tuesday 6/26||Wednesday 6/27|
|SUMMER BREAK!||SUMMER BREAK!
RIVERSIDE – Parent/Student Enrollment Interest Meeting, 5pm
| SUMMER BREAK!
HESPERIA – Parent/Student Enrollment Interest Meeting, 5pm, 16955 Lemon Street, Hesperia
|Thursday 6/28||Friday 6/29||Sat & Sun 6/30 & 7/1|
HESPERIA – New Kid Workshop 2018, 10am – 12pm, Big Top