FREE BUSING – Encore now offers limited free busing. Contact email@example.com to find out if there is a bus stop near you.
FREE PUBLIC SCHOOL WITH NO INTER DISTRICT TRANSFERS REQUIRED. Open to all students grades 7 – 12 that reside in California with an interest in the arts as a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or expert artist.
- Encore is proud to offer a strong correlation between academic rigor and world class arts training. Encore has updated their administrative team and is excited for the new school year. Advanced students have the opportunity to complete their A-G required coursework by the completion of their 10th grade year so they can take on AP Coursework, Concurrent College Enrollment, or intensify their arts trainings.
- Encore has a strong team dedicated to helping students that need extra encouragement to help them become lifelong learners and succeed in high school.
- Encore has an Advanced training program for advanced artists that helps them prepare for life as career artists.
- In the first ten years of operations:
- Encore has serviced over 10,000 students
- Encore’s alumni have been awarded over $11 million in college scholarships
- Encore’s alumni are working and going to school in over 30 countries
- Encore’s students have visited more than ten countries
- Encore is accredited through Western Association of School and Colleges.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE, JOIN US ON TUESDAY IN RIVERSIDE AND ON WEDNESDAY IN HESPERIA AT 5 PM FOR AN INTEREST MEETING. Limited space is available.
Encore High School administration sees the opportunities, and encourages both students and faculty to “color outside the lines.” The framers of Encore have worked to create philosophies that are rooted in academic systems but explode with creativity and opportunity.
As we step into our ten-year celebration of school operation, the executive team wanted to figure out how to describe the magic that makes Encore High School so unique and special to people that don’t know anything about it. The challenge was to describe Encore in three sentences or less. After polling staff and students, this is just an example of how special and unique Encore High School is to everyone involved.
- A place where a student is given many opportunities to explore their dreams. They are also given great tools in both the arts and academics to help them succeed after high school.”
- A community where students are encouraged to be themselves and spend time figuring out who they are.”
- A diverse experience that helps young adults realize opportunities available to them academically and artistically.”
- A place where a passionate artist can perfect their original art form while mastering another.”
- An educational institution that prepared me to succeed in university by combining my love of dance with my intellect. I earned a full ride scholarship and am now a college graduate because of the foundation I earned at Encore High School.”
- A place where the fact that I want to be an opera singing doctor can be celebrated!”
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2018!
As the scholarship and university acceptances continue to come, Encore wanted to share with everyone the places where our graduates will be going this fall. There are a wide variety of ambitions that vary from technical colleges to community colleges and universities. The class of 2018 has big dreams for their futures and this is how they are going to get there. So far, we have acceptances to Victor Valley College, Riverside City College, United States Navy, United States Army, United States Air Force, United States Marines, University of California Riverside, San Diego State University, Crafton College, Embry Riddle University, UCLA, UC Santa Cruz, Cal Poly Pomona, Biola University, UC Santa Barbara, Cal State Fullerton, FIDM, Cal State Los Angeles, Cal State Long Beach, Chaffey College, San Francisco State University, Fullerton Community College, UC Irvine, LaVerne University, Moorepark College, Barstow College, Cal State San Bernardino, University of Arizona, Loyola Marymount, Cal State Chico, La Sierra University, Azusa Pacific University, Cal State Channel Islands, Cal State Northridge, West Coast Ultra Sound Institute, Chapman University, University of San Francisco, AMDA, Concordia University, April Love Professional Makeup Academy, Orange Coast Community College, San Diego Christian College, California State University San Jose, USN, Moreno Valley Community College, Pace University, Palomar Community College, San Francisco Arts Academy, Young Americans Performing Arts College, BYU Marriott School of Business, Clark Atlanta University, Humboldt State University, Cornish College of the Arts, Johnson and Wales University, Southwest Bible College, LA Film School, California Baptist University, and the Art Institute.
|Monday 8/13||Tuesday 8/14||Wednesday 8/15|
|RIVERSIDE – Parent/Student Enrollment Interest Meeting, 5pm
| HESPERIA – Parent/Student Enrollment Interest Meeting, 5pm, 16955 Lemon Street, Hesperia
|Thursday 8/16||Friday 8/17||Sat & Sun 8/18 & 8/19|
|RIVERSIDE – Welcome Back Pirates, First Day of School, minimum day
|Riverside – Minimum Day
RIVERSIDE – New Kid Workshop 2018, 10am – 12pm,