FREE BUSING – Encore now offers limited free busing. Contact email@example.com to find out if there is a bus stop near you.
FREE PUBLIC SCHOOL WITH NO INTER DISTRICT TRANSFERS REQUIRED. Open to all students grades 7 – 12 that reside in California with an interest in the arts as a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or expert artist
Encore High School administration sees the opportunities, and encourages both students and faculty to “color outside the lines.” The framers of Encore have worked to create philosophies that are rooted in academic systems but explode with creativity and opportunity.
As we step into our ten-year celebration of school operation, the executive team wanted to figure out how to describe the magic that makes Encore High School so unique and special to people that don’t know anything about it. The challenge was to describe Encore in three sentences or less. After polling staff and students, this is just an example of how special and unique Encore High School is to everyone involved.
- A place where a student is given many opportunities to explore their dreams. They are also given great tools in both the arts and academics to help them succeed after high school.”
- A community where students are encouraged to be themselves and spend time figuring out who they are.”
- A diverse experience that helps young adults realize opportunities available to them academically and artistically.”
- A place where a passionate artist can perfect their original art form while mastering another.”
- An educational institution that prepared me to succeed in university by combining my love of dance with my intellect. I earned a full ride scholarship and am now a college graduate because of the foundation I earned at Encore High School.”
- A place where the fact that I want to be an opera singing doctor can be celebrated!”